GUIDELINES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, PLEASURE AND SAFETY...
• Office hours: 8:00 am 6:00 pm, Closed during lunch 11:30 am 1:00 pm.
• Check-in 12:00 pm, Checkout 12:00 pm.
• Quiet hours are 10:00 pm 6:00 am.
• Changing of assigned site by approval of park office only.
• All vehicles and bicycles are to obey the One Way signs posted in the park. NO PARKING OR DRIVING ON THE GRASS..
• Only registered guests are permitted to use the park facilities.
• Refuse must be bagged and placed inside the garbage disposal units provided. Do not leave trash exposed.
• Extended stay will pay for electricity.
• Speed limit is 5 mph.
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Storage of personal property outside the RV that is unsightly or a nuisance must be removed upon notice by Management.
• Only well kept RV's are allowed in the Park. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to vehicles not meeting park standards.
• We reserve the right to deny occupancy at any time for any reason deemed appropriate.
• Owners/Management is not responsible for any injuries to guests or pets, or theft and/or damage to guest property.
• Management reserves the right to require any guest to vacate the park for any behavior that disturbs other guests.
The following are not permitted:
• No free standing screen rooms are allowed.
• No sleeping outside in tents, sleeping bags, cars or vans.
• No carpets or mats of any kind can be left on the grass.
• No clotheslines are not allowed outside the RV. Drying machines are located in the laundry facility.
• No smoking in any of the facilities.
• No walking between sites. Respect your neighbor's privacy. Please walk on the roads.
• No under RV storage allowed. Storage on top of RV allowed in approved containers only.
• No mechanical repairs on the park grounds, including lube and oil changes.
• No washing of cars or RV's on site.
• No commercial business will be solicited or transacted on any Lot within the park.
• Pets shall never be left unattended.
• All pets must be on a leash at all times or tied up.
• Pets shall be kept quiet and under control at all times or you will be asked to leave the park.
• Please use our pet area so we can keep our lawns beautiful for you.
• All pet droppings shall be the responsibility of the pet owner and must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly in trash dumpsters.
• No pets are allowed in any building in the park.
• All pet rules must be strictly adhered to. Violation can lead to expulsion from the park, without refund.
3140 S.E. 21st Street Topeka, KS 66607 (785) 357-8555 Fax (785) 357-5075